If you experience buffering or loading while watching videos on iWantTFC, your internet connection maybe weak or unstable. Our recommended internet speed is at least 2 mbps for best viewing experience. Here are the troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern using the following devices: (PC, MAC)
1. Check your internet speed via speedtest.net or testmy.net from your computer or mobile browser.
2. Wait for the speed test result.
3. Once the speed test is complete, make sure the recommended internet speed requirement for iWantTFC is met.
4. Turn off your PC or laptop.
5. Restart your network connection. Unplug your modem or router from the power source for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
6. Plug in your modem or router and wait until all light indicators are blinking.
7. Turn on your PC or laptop again.
8. Check your internet speed again via speedtest.net or testmy.net from your computer or mobile browser.
9. If the internet speed is still below the recommended speed, you may contact your ISP for further checking of your internet speed.
Other ways to improve your connection:
1. Connect your PC or laptop directly to the modem via wired or LAN cable.
2. This will also help diagnose if the cause of the issue is the router or the WIFI connection.
3. Unplug your modem from power source for 30 seconds- 1 minute then plug it back in until all light indicators are blinking.
4. Try to access iWantTFC and watch any video.
5. If it is still the same, you may contact your ISP for further checking.
Improve your WIFI connection:
1. Place your wireless router to an open location where the signal can be improved.
2. Move other wireless devices such as cordless phones or microwave ovens away from your router. Wireless interference could create issues when connecting over Wi-Fi.