TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. When purchasing the Premium Plan for the first time, certain users may be eligible to start said Plan with a seven-day free trial which may be availed of only once and is subject to the Free Trial Terms and Conditions (the “7-Day Free Trial”). If you are eligible, the 7-Day Free Trial will allow you to access the Premium Plan before your subscription period for a period of seven (7) days, free of charge, from the time that you submit your payment details and your trial is successfully activated (the “Free Trial Period”).
2. Before the start of your Free Trial, we or our authorized payment service providers may temporarily charge or withhold a minimal amount for purposes of validating your credit card, debit card, or any other payment method you chose, as applicable. If the amount is successfully charged or withheld, it will be returned to your account in your chosen payment method and will not be reflected as a charge on your credit card statement, statement of account, or any equivalent statement.
3. If you are eligible for the 7-Day Free Trial, and unless you cancel your 7-Day Free Trial before the end of the Free Trial Period, you will be charged the monthly subscription fee corresponding to the Premium Plan, on the day following the end of Your 7-Day Free Trial, through the payment method that you provided, and every month thereafter on a recurring/Automatic Payment basis, unless and until you cancel your paid subscription and the Automatic Payment.
4. If, during the Free Trial Period, you do not wish to proceed with your Premium Plan, you must cancel your subscription to the Premium Plan and the Automatic Payment at least twenty-four (24) hours before the expiration of your Free Trial Period, in order to avoid being charged the monthly subscription fee for the Premium Plan. If you purchased your Premium Plan on the Website by using your credit or debit card, you may cancel your Automatic Payment by going to the My Accounts Page of your iWantTFC account and clicking the “CANCEL PLAN” button. If you purchased your Premium Plan via the Apple Store or Google Play Store, you may cancel the Automatic Payment by going to your Apple Store or Google Play Store account settings, as applicable, and clicking the “CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION” button under Active Subscriptions or such other steps as may be prescribed to cancel the Automatic Payment option. If you timely cancel your subscription to the Premium Plan and the Automatic Payment at least twenty-four (24) hours before the end of the Free Trial Period, you will then only be able to access the Content under a Free Plan or such other select content as we may determine, unless you purchase a Paid Subscription Plan.
5. If you cancel your subscription to the Premium Plan and the Automatic Payment less than twenty-four (24) hours before, or after the expiration of your Free Trial Period, your subscription to a one-month Premium Plan will proceed on the day after the Free Trial Period and you will be charged the one-month subscription fee for the Premium Plan. The recurring Automatic Payment will be cancelled, your subscription to the Premium Plan will no longer automatically renew, and you will not be charged the subscription fee for the Premium Plan on a recurring basis, unless you purchase a Paid Subscription Plan thereafter.
7. For any questions or concerns regarding these Free Trial Terms and Conditions, please contact our Customer Support team through the following:
Facebook Messenger: https://m.me/iwanttfc
8. ABS-CBN reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, modify, suspend, withdraw, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the 7-Day Free Trial, with or without prior notice to you, for any reason whatsoever, without incurring any liability.
9. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Free Trial Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Free Trial Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
Date: Effective on September 30, 2022.